cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Henri_NGO
Participant

SCCM / Intune Hybrid - No data from IOS Devices

Hello everyone,

Did someone already configure sandblast with SCCM / Intune, for IOS devices ?

With a customer who uses your solution, we have done some duties on SCCM for IOS and Android devices, and it works correctly with Android, but not for IOS ...

We have seen that there is an XML data to enter, but what we met right now, is "no data" from IOS device on Sandblast is raised on the Website of sandblast, and so on the IOS device, no check done.

Hope someone can help us

6 Replies
Daniel_Dor
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi Henri,

1. Use the attached guide:

Check Point SandBlast Mobile EMM Integration Guide with Microsoft Intune.pdf - Google Drive 

2. Especially pay attention for Page 30 section 2:

3. Let us know if it doesn't work.

D

0 Kudos
Henri_NGO
Participant

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your answer.

So i just set the following settings mentionned above, and right now i just make a synchronization. I'm waiting now for the delay ...

You're right to mention that ! Because regarding my LAB environment, the connector does not exist on my side (but exists on the customer side, thank to the integration of Checkpoint with Intune processing)

Just for information, INTUNE is not used alone, but with SCCM (Current Branch) : i mean i have integrated an Intune Subscription on SCCM.

See you in a couple of minutes Smiley Happy 

Henri

0 Kudos
Henri_NGO
Participant

Hello Daniel,

Unfortunnaly, no luck ... Even if i had switched the option of the Page 30 section 2, the IOS device cannot scan correctly and sent the datas to the SandBlast Web Portal ...

I have also not forgotten to add the following App Configuration Policy : 

<dict>
<key>MDM</key>
<string>INTUNE</string>
<key>UserEmail</key>
<string>userprincipalname</string>
<key>manageid</key>
<string>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</string>
</dict>

But with a strange behavior : "Error because Item Not Found" ...

Best regards

Henri

0 Kudos
Daniel_Dor
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi Henri,

1. Please open Service Request in Check Point User Center. Please let me know if you need assistance with this.

2. Then send me the SR number to DanielDor@checkpoint.com so I can follow up.

3. This can be problem with the specifc Intune instance or with other backend configuration.

Thanks!

D

0 Kudos
Henri_NGO
Participant

Hello Daniel

After several tests, it seems that is working now ... I can see the IOS device on my lab environment (and also on customer dashboard).

Right now the only issue met, is that there is no IOS application learnt on the dashboard.

Here is the list of applications on an Android device : 

Here is the list of applications on an IOS device : 

For information, before the hybridation with SCCM, the usage of the Sandblast website without intune, we got the above information (on IOS App Analysis)

Best regards

Henri

0 Kudos
Daniel_Dor
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi Henri,

Please open Service Request so our Dev Ops team can test the exact issue.

D

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events