Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
b758ba8a-328d-4
Explorer
Explorer

Does Check Point have a solution similar to Microsoft's RDS?

We have a Microsoft RDS (Remote Desktop Services) solution that allows Remoteapp. Remoteapp is a virtual application solution that allows users to launch virtual applications from a server that appear on their computer as if it is installed locally, but in reality are running on a remote server.

They have a SAP BUSSINESS ONE application that connects to a database and handles large volumes of traffic. When we try to run this application from a computer that is outside the organization through VPN the times are very delayed due to the high traffic that must go through the VPN, however this does not happen over RDS because the application is running on the remote server and not on the device that connects to the VPN. Therefore, they require a solution similar to RDS through Check Point. I would like to know if this is possible and if so how is it done?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

Not sure if it's a direct match with RemoteApp, but both Harmony Connect and Clientless RDP-SSH via MAB looks to me to be a good place to start investigating.

b758ba8a-328d-4
Explorer
Explorer

thank you very much, i will check it

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events