Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
humt
Participant

Compromised i feel

I think my mobile has been compromised. And i am already having the kasperksy. Now the problem begins which is big for me.

Kasperksy ask me for details but the main issue is if i connect to internet phone start heating. Now how should i know my mobile is compromised. I got the miss call from another country and my phone start heating after 5-10 minutes. And i see now regularly it start heating after connect to Internet. (I didn't install the any app on that day)

I have switch off the phone and thinking how to solve this issue without use the internet.  Since last 48hrs i am getting the call from some unknown people. But the phone number is not shared to them. When i ask how they got my number. They told they have seen this number on instagram but when i search the number. I didn't find it. Even they said they have seen the number on Blue Tick Profile.

. Since i cannot connect with internet to share the data with kasperksy. Because i have to install there one special app. Today i have taken the risk and install the mobile harmony for solving the issue in hurry (mobile again start heating even some apps have been already removed).  Since Mobile harmony is giving the trial. I have activated it. I have taken a risk and installed mobile harmony. But mobile harmony also seems not able to deduct the virus/malware. I have even contact with cyber crime. I prefer not to answer here. Is there any way to contact with support. Because support is asking for harmony mobile license.  But i am having license of other firmware of checkpoint. Any help please or any idea. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Not to sound ironic now, but if your phone starts heating up bad after 5-10 mins, you have way bigger problems than kaspersky or harmony mobile my friend...

0 Kudos
humt
Participant

When i connect to internet then only it heats else not. How to solve this issue.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Dont take any more risks, wipe it out and start fresh, its your safest bet.

Andy

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Harmony Mobile is designed to keep your device from getting infected with malware.
It will not disinfect your mobile device if it already has malware on it.
If your mobile number has been relayed to third parties, there's not much any piece of software can do to fix that. 

I highly recommend performing a factory reset on the device.

humt
Participant

ok but it is not able to deduct malware/virus that my main issue where it is already infected.  I know format is my last solution or switch to new phone.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

@PhoneBoy said exactly how it is. I really have nothing else to add, sorry.

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events