cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_Kavan
Advisor
Jump to solution

Capsule connect for iphone

It looks like the latest version of check point capsule connect on the app store is 1:600.110

Is there something newer?  Did the product name change?  FWIW, It's working fine.   We install thru intune.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
6 Replies
Daniel_Kavan
Advisor

Latest version of Check Point Capsule Connect is 1.600.100, was released on 2012-03-21 (updated on 2022-04-13).  

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I updated my iphone to ios 17 and latest shows 1.600.110 (4 months ago)

Andy

Daniel_Kavan
Advisor

Sounds good then, I just can't find the product page.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Btw, as a side note, if you or anyone you know uses iphone, tell them NOT to upgrade to ios 17 till its public. It messed up lots of things you would never think would break and Apple support is totally USELESS in trying to solve any of them. Typical response...we dont support Beta version, its developers. You try get a hold of developers..."we are working on it"=translation...we are NOT working on it lol

Andy

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
Hrvoje_Brlek
Collaborator

@the_rock a question regarding iOS 17 if you maybe know - We have test users on iOS 17 (beta) and with Capsule Connect version 1.600.112 (latest version currently available), and they are reporting it is not working. The issue seems to be with the user profiles installed via MDM, they do not show up in the Capsule Connect app. Did you maybe encounter something similar?

The thing is it worked correctly with version 1.600.110 and lower also on iOS 17 (beta).

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events