cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cem82
Contributor

migrate_server export stuck on 3% Initializing export

Hi

I'm trying to run migrate_server tool to export config but finding after multiple attempts and leaving for an hr + it just stays on 3% Initializing export.  I'd expect it say "exporting configuration" (or similar) if it was doing something or is that a false presumption and it is doing something but really slowly in the background?  I don't see any processes utilising much CPU and all cores 95% idle and don't see disk space change at all or any files in the directory I specified.  Looking at ps the migrate process is 0% utilisation the whole time. 

Also are audit logs included in the export/import or do we need to do we need to do -l but gather that includes all traffic logs as well which I'm not after?

We've running R81.10 JHF 95 and installed latest upgrade tools ngm_upgrade_wrapper_997000759_1.tgz

Every so often I see this message pop up for a few sec and then disappear again.  Does anyone have any ideas or would it need to be TAC case (or just use the older migrate export)

/opt/CPsuite-R81.10/fw1/scripts/get_platform.py:125: DeprecationWarning: dist() and linux_distribution() functions are deprecated in Python 3.5
distr = platform.linux_distribution()

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I'd involve the TAC here: https://help.checkpoint.com
Not sure that error message is relevant.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events