cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenMorris
Employee
Employee
Jump to solution

When will we get Central Device Management full capabilities?

We have scripts repositories, backup and restore settings, and opening ssh and webui, but when will we be able to push and fetch settings on the gateways?

Specifically I am looking to push and fetch IPv4/6 routes, DNS, NTP etc.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Uriel_F
Employee
Employee

Hi, 

Most of the features available  in Central Device Management are also available from Smart Provisioning which will available in R80.20, EA is available right now, if you are interested you can contact us at: EA_SUPPORT@checkpoint.com.
A full provisioning solution in SmartConsole will be available in later release.

Regards,

Uriel Fleischman

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Eyal_Balla
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

We are currently working on restoring SmartProvisioning which will enable all the items your asked for above.

EA of this will start this year. If you have a customer that wants to enroll please let me know.

Kasim_Gokbel
Participant
Participant

Hi,

When "Central Device Management" will be available R80.10? Customer was using this feature on R77.30 and it was very useful but now they can not use this. 

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Kasim Gokbel

Uriel_F
Employee
Employee

Hi, 

Most of the features available  in Central Device Management are also available from Smart Provisioning which will available in R80.20, EA is available right now, if you are interested you can contact us at: EA_SUPPORT@checkpoint.com.
A full provisioning solution in SmartConsole will be available in later release.

Regards,

Uriel Fleischman

Kasim_Gokbel
Participant
Participant

Hi Uriel,

We've just migrated customer to R80.10 and we have many problems to solve. Customer mainly wants to use add interface and route feature of CDM. They often used this SmartConsole feature before.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Kasim Gokbel

Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

Sorry Uriel, but we are not looking for Smart Provisioning, we want to be able to see and add or delete routes though the dashboard as was available in R77.30, same for DNS. and NTP settings, they were there and now they are not?

Currently moving to R80.10 feels like 2 steps forward and 2 step back.

Regards, Maarten
Jonne_Hannon
Contributor

Hello,

Does anyone know which R80 release will bring back Central Device Management?

Thanks,

Jonne.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
If you're talking about SmartProvisioning, it was added back in R80.20.
If you're talking about something else, please start a new thread with a more detailed description of what you're asking about.
Jonne_Hannon
Contributor

I'm talking about Central Device Management (sk93969), which was introduced in R77.  More specifically, it would be great to be able to manage Security Gateway IPv4 routes directly from SmartConsole.  I believe this was possible back in R77 after following sk93969 to enable Central Device Management.

TomTom
Participant

👍

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events