Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbranco
Explorer

Viewing and discarding changes

Hello.

Smart Console 8.10

I made some changes, published them but not installed them. I want to check them out again before installing the policy. I go to install policy dialog,  I click View Changes (or 3 changes from 2 sessions (by user)). I get to a dialogue that has 2 lines, each one a session, number of changes 1 on most recent session and 2 on older session. I right-click one of them and the prompt reading "Do you wish to launch Smart Console in a read-only mode and view the selected revision?" appears, I click "Yes". The Smart Console opens in read-only mode, with ALL the configuration... Now, how can I find the actual changes I made in all of that? They do not seem to be marked at all.

Can someone give me an hint?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

There is no “8.10” version.
Do you mean R80.10, R81, or something else?

Regardless from R80.30, you can use the following SmartConsole Extension to get a detailed report: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

0 Kudos
jbranco
Explorer

Sorry... For some reason I skipped the "0". version 80.10

thank you for your reply

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Here is one thing that comes to my mind...in dashboard, if you go to logs and settings and click plus sign on top, just open the tab that says "audit logs" and you can see it there. I believe same is available if you open revision in read-only mode. Message me privately, happy to do remote session and show you if you are stuck.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events