Explorer
Jump to solution

User Authority server blade error in smart console device status

Hi,

Setup: Standalone R80.40 T161

Appliance: Check Point 6200P

# enabled_blades
fw vpn cvpn urlf av aspm appi ips identityServer anti_bot content_awareness

Recently we are getting an error in the device status stating "User Authority Server and User Authority Web access are not responding"error1.pngerror2.png

We haven't enabled any of these "User Authority Server and User Authority Web access" blades manually.

-->We want to disable the blades  and check for the issue, but customer is running on standalone setup ,before doing any thing just wanted to check does anyone faced this kind of issue. 

After going through article i am not able to find any relevant information for this R80.40 version.

Did anyone faced this kind of issue previously and what can be done to mitigate this issue

Regards,
swamy

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

User Authority was replaced by Identity Awareness circa R75 and I thought completely gone as of R80.10

Would suggest getting a CPinfo & HCP output to be looked over by TAC as relevant to the above.

Side note which build of SmartConsole is used (see sk165473)?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

User Authority was replaced by Identity Awareness circa R75 and I thought completely gone as of R80.10

Would suggest getting a CPinfo & HCP output to be looked over by TAC as relevant to the above.

Side note which build of SmartConsole is used (see sk165473)?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

Could this be something that was defined in an older version and was carried during upgrade from one version to another?

Please check the Security Gateway object > Other > More Settings:

Cloud Demo - Check Point Gateway - Remote-5-gw.png

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events