Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh_Smith
Participant

Unified Policy with Shared Inline Layer Missing Content Column

I have a situation where I created a shared inline layer that uses the content awareness blade to enforce file downloads.  I then used this shared layer in other policy packages.  

The issue I am having is that while in the policy package where I originally created the inline layer I can view and see the Content column in the SmartConsole however if I navigate to another policy package where I use the same shared inline layer this column isn't available.  

All security software blades are the same on the policy package access control layer and content awareness is enabled on the associated gateway objects as well.

Has anyone else seen this behavior and/or believe this is expected?  I wanted to get some background on other experiences before opening a TAC case.

5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What blades are enabled in the parent layer in the cases where it works versus does not?
Also what version/JHF level?
0 Kudos
Josh_Smith
Participant

Currently, on R80.30 with Jumbo_HF take 155.  Both policy packages have the same blades enabled on the parent layer, firewall blade only.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What happens if you enable Continent Awareness on the relevant parent policy?
0 Kudos
Antonis_Hassiot
Contributor

I am having the same problem. I enabled CA in the parent layer and still the Column doesn't show up. 

0 Kudos
Antonis_Hassiot
Contributor

I had to create a new CA layer in the place of the shared CA layer and only then the Column appeared. Then I replaced the new CA layer with the old one and it's ok now. 

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events