I am trying to add a second SMS server, but I get the following error message and cannot add it.
- I'm trying to add the second Smart-1 server.
- that has been deleted because it failed to set up once.
- The operation to add is based on this URL.
- The following message is displayed in step 8 of the above URL.
- At that time, an error message including the following was output to [/opt/CPsuite-R81.10/fw1/log/cpm.elg]
26/01/23 22:04:06,975 ERROR internal.operation.OperationSvcImpl [taskExecutor-9]: caught exception "A blocking validation error was found: <2ND SMS IP Addr> is already used by <2ND SMS HOSTNAME>." from class com.checkpoint.management.coresvc.Vali
So I just want to know how to erase old SMS information that I couldn't erase completely.