Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bishal_Upadhyay
Contributor
Jump to solution

Smartconsole not showing Gateway Status, cluster members and Management Server

Hi Everyone,

At Smartconsole, we are not able to view gateway status, along with cluster members and Management server too. However, it seems only GUI issue since every other logical functions are working properly like cphaprob stat in cli command shows both active and standby members, database installation and policy installation also taking place. 

We tried sk112058 but to no avail.

The screenshots are attached herewith.

With Regards,

Bishal no cluster shown paint.jpgproblem.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bishal_Upadhyay
Contributor
Actually I did not try it.
It has been fixed with another step i.e. I took latest migrate export of management server and then restore it again.
That has solved this issue.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Gaurav_Pandya
Advisor

Hi,

I have same issue for one of the gateway. TAC suggested to Re-establishment of SIC with management. However i have not tried it yet.

0 Kudos
Bishal_Upadhyay
Contributor
Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for the reply.

I think we will try it during off-hours on standby member, then on another member.

Will let you know the result.

With Regards,
Bishal
0 Kudos
biskit
Advisor

Did you ever get this resolved?

Did re-establishing SIC fix it?

0 Kudos
Bishal_Upadhyay
Contributor
Actually I did not try it.
It has been fixed with another step i.e. I took latest migrate export of management server and then restore it again.
That has solved this issue.
Bryce_Myers
Collaborator
Is your management server a Multi-Domain server or just managing one domain?
We've seen when a Multi-Domain servers mirror object database doesn't get updated with all the relevant domain level gateways similar to your screenshot.
0 Kudos
Bishal_Upadhyay
Contributor
It is not Multi-domain server.
0 Kudos
sachintekane
Explorer

Hi,

I'm also facing same issue where gateway is running on R80.40 and MDS is on R80.30 version. I tried to reset SIC as well but still status showing -machine status is not available in smart console. Even when i added new security into CMA, still it is showing same status.

Is anyone facing similar issue?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Bit odd that worked, because if your database on mgmt would have been corrupt in the first place, sounds like all you did was import it onto clean machine and that worked? Strange...glad it did work, but I dont see much logic in it : )

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events