cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pfinksai
Participant

SSL VPN Certificate Replace password error

Hi All, 

I've tried mobile access sslvpn certificate replace but there is a error that "the password you entered is incorrect". 

How I reset this password or how can I solve this problem ? 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Please explain which certificate you are replacing and how. If the password is for p12 certificate file, you cannot "reset" it.

0 Kudos
pfinksai
Participant

Thanx for reply.  Yes, p12 certificate file. How can I renew it without password reset ? 

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

You need to find out the password or create another p12 file with a password you know

pfinksai
Participant

Thank you.

0 Kudos
PeterL
Explorer

Hi all,

I just ran into the exact same issue, even though I was pretty sure the password was correct (unless my PC's copy-and-paste function was broken).  After some testing, seemed that the .pfx (renamed to .p12) was exported from a Windows machine using AES256-SHA256 to encrypt the export-password.  Re-exporting the certificate with a 3DES-SHA1 encryption of the export-password did wonders.

Just adding my two cents here.  If it saves anybody some time, it was worth the while.

(1)
Podu
Explorer

Thank you for that! I've already spent some time debugging though. 😄

I've generated a key pair with Keystore Explorer. For every PKCS#12 export I got the message ""the password you entered is incorrect". I've changed the Explorer's settings from "strong" PKCS#12 encryption to "legacy" encryption and was able to import the cert on the gateway. R81.10

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events