Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ron_Izraeli
Employee
Employee
Jump to solution

Review the changes in your current session in SmartConsole

Ever wondered what is the session counter stand for? Looking to see what was changed in the session?

r80.10 smartconsole present the session pane‌

The Session pane will help to monitor the changes done in the current session. All you have to do is to enable check point lab‌ (see instruction below). Also, share comments or suggestions through the feedback window ().

Use the following instructions to enable Check Point Lab:

Manage&Settings > Preferences > Check Point Lab > Enable Session pane

(1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ron_Izraeli
Employee
Employee

Changes Report (which was presented at the CPX 2019) will be released this year and will be supported in the upcoming R80.30 SmartConsole.

diff.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Kaspars_Zibarts
Employee Employee
Employee

Hey Ron this doesn't seem to show as an option in our MDS/CMA env. We are on Take 91 with Console on ver 

0 Kudos
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Hi,

For Multi-Domain users this setting is only available when logging into the MDS Domain. Enabling Session Pane from the MDS Domain will set it for all domains for the Windows client computer that runs SmartConsole.

Paul_Gademsky
Employee
Employee

Hi Tomer,

Will this feature ever move out of the "Check Point Lab" status, and become something that can be turned on and left on from the Global Preferences (either in MDS or SMS).

It seems to get set, then unset on a regular basis, and I'd like to find out if there is a way to 'hard' set it so it's always available.

Thank you,

Paul G, CCSM

0 Kudos
Ron_Izraeli
Employee
Employee

Changes Report (which was presented at the CPX 2019) will be released this year and will be supported in the upcoming R80.30 SmartConsole.

diff.png

Paul_Gademsky
Employee
Employee
Hi Ron, I'm on the latest version of R80.30 SmartConsole, and still don't see the 'Changes' selection next to the 'Actions' as shown in you screen shot. Is this still on track for a R80.30 SmartConsole release?
Thanks
0 Kudos
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

I can't find the Changes button in R80.30 SmartConsole either, based on the screenshot it would appear to be a SmartConsole extension.  @Ron_Izraeli can you please provide the change report extension manifest URL, assuming it is publicly available?

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
0 Kudos
Dima_M
Employee
Employee

@Timothy_Hall @Paul_Gademsky 

Guys, 

We're on track, Change Report will be available as a SmartConsole extension for R80.30 and later versions very soon.

If you would like to give EA version a try, please email me 

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events