cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mazhar_Hamayun
Employee
Employee

Remote Access VPN Report

Since Covid-19 days lots of users are using remote access VPN and a common request coming from users regarding a status report which can show the actual concurrent VPN users numbers. please use the attached files by importing in smart event and check the report filter for source IP and you will be able to access a report like below.

an important step to take once you import this report/view from filter section remove teh existing IP's and Add VPN space for your own environment

Concurrent_VPN_Users-2.png

Concurrent_VPN_Users.png

6 Replies
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

It would be great if you could also attach the files, thanks 😉
Regards, Maarten
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Thanks for the report!

Mazhar_Hamayun
Employee
Employee

Please make sure to change the IP address in filter for sources.
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Nice!
0 Kudos
Oren_Koren
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Nice one (:

0 Kudos
MarcoMueller
Explorer

Hello,

I am quite new to using reports and I was not able to get this working as shown in your screenshots.

I see the report and a view after importing the two files and editing the VPN ranges. This displays the number of users and looks really nice. Thanks for this!

But I am not able to see this "transferred data" view. In addition to the report I have a new view called "Test" and this also shows the number of users chart. Can you help me how to get the transferred data shown? Best would be to have it in the report as well. 🙂

Regards

Marco

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events