Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the_rock
Legend
Legend

R81 geo policy

Hey everyone,

I know that sk126172 says to use updatable objects and thats fine, but at the bottom if the article, it gives the procedure on how to unhide default geo policy tab in dashboard. Funny enough, customer has cloud instance, so we can do that, but, I thought based on reading the article that command is ran on gateway itself? Regardless, tried it and did not do anything...

By the way, I had 2 R81 labs (one standalone and one distributed) and when I ran the commands, it messed something up that I had to disable IPS blade to get policy working again. Just sounds too coincidental that issue would happen literally 15 mins after running the script from the sk.

Anyone experienced something similar? 

Andy

0 Kudos
30 Replies
5wheelcycle
Participant

We implemented a similar ruleset at the office and that one works. Nobody is able to reach the specific site that was in question from the outside.

The difference here is that the gateway version at work is R81.10, the one I'm using for labs at home is R81(because QoS has issues on R81.10). 
The management is R81.10 latest official Take at both work and home.

I've no further comment for now. I might have mischecked something in the home environment. It seems to be working.

0xCD7D601B
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events