cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
B_P
Advisor

R80.30 Netflow Setup

Pre R80.10 Netflow worked fine.

Now on R80.30 I have two flows that are identical -- but one only shows Outbound and the other only shows Inbound BUT -- and this is perplexing -- it is the exact same traffic for both inbound and outbound flows -- i.e. source and destination are the same.

Yes.. let that simmer for a while.

I have one rule that's configured on the firewall and it's a rule that a lot of web traffic hits on.

I'm using ManageEngine's Netflow Analyzer.

For this traffic, I would expect there should be one flow and it should include both inbound and outbound traffic on the one interface (the internal interface it's hitting).

0 Kudos
34 Replies
B_P
Advisor

Since this issue has been ongoing for a year now, I have since upgraded to R80.40 (as I indicated on July 13) and am currently on JHF Take 67. It was not fixed when I upgraded to Take 48 (Take 38 included your VRRP accounting fix -- and also was confirmed not fixed by @Steve_Payne1) and it is not fixed now.

0 Kudos
Ilya_Yusupov
Employee
Employee

@B_P ,

i'm checking with RnD and will update once we have conclusions.

Thanks,

Ilya 

0 Kudos
Steve_Payne1
Contributor

I'm currently on R80.30  jhf 200,  and will update to JHF 215 this weekend to see if it fixes the issue

0 Kudos
bvo
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi,

Please open a ticket with Support and send us the pcap file. Pls explain what you saw and expected ? Thanks very much.

0 Kudos
bvo
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi, 

Just want to follow up if an SR was opened with Support and pcap file uploaded ? Thanks.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events