Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ori_Kraft
Employee
Employee

Participating in a usability session : Allowing Administrators to login to SmartConsole using SSO

Hi, my name is Ori and I'm a UX Researcher here at Check Point. I'm excited to invite you to a private 1H usability session with us.

We are currently looking for participants who want to try a feature that allows Administrators to login to SmartConsole using SAML SSO.

Required background:  Hands-on experience using a Single/Multi-domain SmartConsole + Using an Azure/Ping/Octa Identity Provider.

Has a relevant background? Want to be the first to try it? PM 🙂

Don't have relevant background but still want to try new features in our lab? Don't hesitate to reach out,  we will do our best to find  a study that fits your interests and background.

orikr@checkpoint.com

**More General info:

• In these sessions, our participants experience a live environment, get a glimpse of one of our upcoming features, and have the opportunity to impact product decisions through their feedback.
  • We learn by observing participants as they explore our system and try to complete tasks based on real use cases.
  • This is not a test, and the participant is never wrong! There is no need to prepare, just take control of the screen and enjoy the experience.
0 Replies

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events