cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Myo_Min_Zaw
Contributor

Not able to connect Smart Management server in Splat R77.30

Hi Expert,

I am not able to connect to Smart Management server in Splat R77.30 version after restore the backup file. the error message is as per below:

cpwd_admin list

telnet 18190 and 18191 is working fine.

There is anything, I can check anymore. please kindly advice it.

Thanks.

18 Replies
Leo_Lin
Explorer

Hi , do you make sure your ip is in the ip access list?

0 Kudos
Myo_Min_Zaw
Contributor

Yes.

0 Kudos
Myo_Min_Zaw
Contributor

Fresh install and restore the backup file from other smart-1 device and install at new installation on this device and not able to connect for smart-dashboard. Webui access and ssh is no issue at all.

0 Kudos
AlekseiShelepov
Advisor

Have you read articles that I shared?

Install Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator take 143 or above.

CheckGUI Clients in cpconfig menu.

0 Kudos
Myo_Min_Zaw
Contributor

Dear Aleksei,

Yes, I also facing the same error as per below screen shot. But, for my version is not Gaia OS.. It is Splat R77.30 versio. That will be supported as well?

0 Kudos
AlekseiShelepov
Advisor

Jumbo Hotfixes are only for Gaia OS.

Have you checked GUI Clients in cpconfig menu?

sk122612 says :

The issue is relevant to the below scenarios:

1. Upon clean install of Security Management / Standalone / Multi-Domain Server R77.30 or below after January 24th 2018.
  2. Upon adding CMA on Multi-Domain Server below 77.30 Jumbo Hotfix take 143 (Inlcuding previous versions) .

ICA certificate generation fails due to code issue (that is now fixed), causing connectivity to fail.

There were several threads here about the same thing. For it you need to install a hotfix. For Gaia R77.30 it is included in Jumbo Hotfix. For other version it could be provided by TAC. For R77.30 Gaia it is even included into updated base images: Check Point R77.30 

Why are you even using SPLAT R77.30? It would be much better to install Gaia R77.30.

Myo_Min_Zaw
Contributor

HI,

I am facing the issue is with creating for ICA issue as per below:

But, I saw the jumbo hotfix in Gaia OS only. My version is Splat R77.30. Where can I get R77.30 htofix version please?

Remark 

This is fresh clean OS and not even restore for OCBC backup config file yet and I install for R77.30 Splat version is as per below:

Check_Point_R77.30_T207_Install.SPLAT_Smart-1.iso

Please kindly advice it.

Thanks.

_Val_
Admin
Admin

what about GUI clients definitions?

0 Kudos
JozkoMrkvicka
Mentor
Mentor

What about expired license ?

Kind regards,
Jozko Mrkvicka
Myo_Min_Zaw
Contributor

I think that trial license is still valid!! pls kindly advice how can i narrow down and isolate for this issue related to license issue. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
JozkoMrkvicka
Mentor
Mentor

Go to the CLI a enter following command from expert mode:

cplic print

Kind regards,
Jozko Mrkvicka
0 Kudos
Myo_Min_Zaw
Contributor

Hi Jozko,

Below is my license print file

Look like that license is valid.

Myo_Min_Zaw
Contributor

HI All,

I am able to tricky for this issue is resolved by change date as old date to 2017-Oct-24 and generate for ICA via config and able to login to smart dashboard console after that. This is the bug in Splat R77.30 firmware also.

Thanks.

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Could you please elaborate? Which particular bug are you referring to?

0 Kudos
Myo_Min_Zaw
Contributor

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Quoting from the SK you mentioned: 

• Effective February 26th 2018, the fix for this issue is included in R77.30 Gaia and Windows images. 

Did you install an old image? If so, why?

0 Kudos
Myo_Min_Zaw
Contributor

Yes. I installed for R77.30 Splat version is due to simulate and preparation for Critical management server and Firewalls duplicate configuration from the customer environment. Because the customer not allow to run for migrate export tools in their environment in order to avoid to stop for cpstop and cpstart process at their environment. They just give it to me for system backup file via Gui only. So, I tried to simulate and restore at my lab environment and struggle to setup for a lot of issues..

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events