Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K_R_V
Collaborator

Monitor IPS/Anti-Bot/Anti-Virus succesful updates

The objective was to generate a  report in Smart Event encompassing updates for IPS, antivirus, URL filtering, Application Control  and Anti-bot. Filtering specifically for logs categorized as "Control" , we successfully obtained logs for URL filtering and Application Control, including both successful and failed updates with new package number.

However, for IPS, Anti-bot, and Anti-virus, no successful updates were observed, with only failed logs present. ( we did have correct updates !)  Notably, for IPS, solely geo-location updates are visible in the logs.

This has been seen on multiple management stations. Gateways are updating locally, not through the management station. In CPVIEW, we see the gateways actually being updated at normal intervals.

Am I missing something , I would expect this be consistent for all blades ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

I know that you can see IPS and Application Control and URL Filtering blades updates in audit logs view (at least for a successful one).

Same logs doesn't exist for other blade AFAIK, perhaps if those are updates handled by the management server itself.

Kind regards, Amir Senn
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events