Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jimmy_Mehta
Participant

Member IPs are not showing in topology table

I have checkpoint 15400 with R80.10 firmware update. I am unable to see or view any member IPs in bond interface. Issue has been escalated but Checkpoint TAC is working on that. 

I need solution ASAP due to our production environment and other pending tasks. Please help what I need to do to get it resolved. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Administration note: please do not post twice, thanks. The double entry deleted.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

As you are having TAC case open already, please continue your support process.

Kaspars_Zibarts
Employee Employee
Employee

As another side note - if you want quick and quality answers, you will need to provide information that people actually can review. In your case samples of commands that you are running (+what you were expecting to see), what upgrades did you actually do etc Smiley Happy

Steve_Moran1
Contributor

If you're talking about topology in smart dashboard, and you used the wizard to create the object, that's most likely the problem.  If you manually create the gateway object, the topology should be there.  Its like somewhere between a glitch and a bug.  it shouldn't impact anything, but it is annoying.  

0 Kudos
Jimmy_Mehta
Participant

Hi Team 

Sorry for the confusion,Issue is resolved .Sorry for the less detailed question ,Next time i will provide full details of the same. 

Thanks 

JM 

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events