Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laurent-LH
Contributor

Logs : how to go to the older ?

Hello

Hello
In Smart Log, I am looking for the solution to go down to the bottom (to the older event) without manually scroling.

I remember, it was possible with Smarview Tracker and I don't know how doing the same with Smart Log

Regards

Laurent

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

The logs view shows up to 50 latest logs per query. If your logs are older change the timeframe on the query (default is last 7 days / last 24 hours, depending on the version). If that's too much logs to browse through I suggest adding more filters to the query. In the logs view we can query much more specifically and find logs more efficiently than the tracker.

Kind regards, Amir Senn
0 Kudos
Laurent-LH
Contributor

Hi

I am searching for a rapid way to go down (the tracker was just an exemple) when I am looking for the first instance in the log, for a rule or with specific a filter.
For instance : at what time an IP tried to connect to another ? and without trying a lot of "time filter"

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The logs have no “bottom” per-se, though I suppose if it were to exist, it’s be the oldest log file (minimum one per day, more if over 2G).
SmartLog doesn’t offer a way to go to the bottom but you can open individual log files.
Otherwise you’re limited to searching.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events