cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

License Information Tool SK88240

I was running into a snag today where I was running the license information tool from sk88240 on our R80.10 MDS server. I did a mdsenv to the Domain I wanted the information file for and ran the script, it came back with an error that it crashed on line 836: 28136 Segmentation fault.

Been running this tool on our R77.30 MDS's and did not have any issues but on R80.10 it just does not seem to wanna run.

Next to that I was trying to find a way to collect the VPN communities from the domain as well, anyone been able to collect that information into a csv or xml?

Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

If the script isn't working, I recommend engaging with the TAC: Contact Support | Check Point Software 

As for the VPN question, what information are you looking for specifically?

You might want to post a new message with details to the https://community.checkpoint.com/community/developers?sr=search&searchId=928543c4-c210-4003-89e6-df9...‌ section, as it will likely involve the API/CLI.

0 Kudos
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

There should be a TAC case for the script not working, I had a chat with them yesterday.

For the VPN information I'm just looking for info on each VPN, we have a lot of customers where some have none and some have aronud 30 3rd party tunnels, these are very labour intensive and we need to be sure we know the exact amount of tunnels that we need to charge the customer for. So we need at least the Community name, but we also like to get this info from a R77.30 MDS so the API will not work here and I was really hoping this could be added into the script, and add output into the XML file.

Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It still may be an API question... but CPMI rather than the APIs in R80 Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

Although the SK says it is supported in R80, the response in the ticket was first that the tool should not be used in R80.X and that they would change the SK.

After asking what other tool is run in the background to get this information uploaded to the Usercenter there has still been no answer and I have been receiving mails from TAC with this message:

Just wanted to update you that we are still waiting for R&D response.

Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Looks like they updated the SK to say it's not supported in R80.

Please send me the SR number in a private message and I'll see if I can figure out what the delay is.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events