Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrey_Korobko
Contributor
Jump to solution

How to set the time for Smartview monitor?

In my case, the time in the Smartview monitor and Smartview tracker will differ for an hour. I do not understand how to fix this?

In the clip a screenshot, it shows one and the same event in the tracker and monitor. In the tracker, the time is indicated correctly, in the monitor the time is an hour ahead

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kiran_Naidu1
Participant

Please refer the sk61941, it will help you.

It might be issue with differences between hardware clock and system clock. Check if there is any differences.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Marco_Valenti
Advisor

did you check management and gateway time settings ? it seems to be in different time zone

0 Kudos
Andrey_Korobko
Contributor

Time zone is the same everywhere

0 Kudos
Marco_Valenti
Advisor

and both machines are retrieving time from an ntp server? you can with clish show ntp servers

0 Kudos
Andrey_Korobko
Contributor

Everywhere same ntp servers and same time and same timezone

0 Kudos
Andrey_Korobko
Contributor

For an hour, only time is shifted when browsing through the web on the management server, the time is displayed correctly through the management console. The web path looks like this https://server/smartview/ 

0 Kudos
Andrey_Korobko
Contributor

It seems that the time zone for smartview is configured somewhere separately. Do you have the same time in the logs on the console with logs over the web?

0 Kudos
Marco_Valenti
Advisor

I let you know if I encounter the same issue

0 Kudos
Kiran_Naidu1
Participant

Please refer the sk61941, it will help you.

It might be issue with differences between hardware clock and system clock. Check if there is any differences.

Andrey_Korobko
Contributor

Thanks for the help!

Kiran_Naidu1
Participant

I am happy that your issue was resolved.

Regards

Kiran naidu

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events