Managed to perform the workaround. The workaround is:
1. Perform migrate export from particular CMA
2. Delete the domain from the pre R80.10
3. Create a new domain that does not have same name as Web
4. Create CMA. Do take note as Checkpoint before R80 has issue with creation of ICA after 25th Jan 18. Workaround -> set the date earlier than January 25th 18. If not the creation of CMA will failed. —-> (edited and updated) New image for R77.30 is released to fix the issue while 77.30 and below require a hotfix from tac.
5. Ensure CMA is not started as need to import CMA else it will failed. Set the date back to current date.
6. Go inside the specific CMA and delete the secondary management server object. If not the creation of secondary CMA will failed with error message.
7. Create secondary CMA
8. Re-assign global policy if there is any
9. Test everything is OK. SIC should be fine even with hostname change on CMA as the ICA is preserved
10. Performed R80.10 export on pre R80.10 provider-1 server and import.
11. Name uniqueness error disappeared.
*ensure licenses get exported*