Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skandshus
Advisor
Advisor

How do i Delete my Cluster?

Hello everyone

How do i delete a cluster?

Everytime i try to delete cluster it fails because "objects" are in use. The object are the 2 cluster members".. but i cant remove them from the cluster since there has to be a minimum of 2 members in the cluster..

How do i get around that and delete it?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I will tell you one thing that ALWAYS worked for me in scenario like this...if you are 100% positive you removed it from all the rules and references in dashboard, but still fails, log into guidbedit and remove it from there. Once done, save, reopen dashboard and check if object is gone.

skandshus
Advisor
Advisor

That didnt even help 😮

Impressive.

See attached.

I know the gateway is referenced in the cluster. but you cant remove members from a cluster if there is only 2.

and i cant "delete" the cluster because it has members & and i cant delete the members because its in the cluster..

Using Dbedit it wont allow me to delete either because "its referenced in another object"

so right now, i cant delete the cluster because of the members, and i cant remove/delete the members because of the cluster.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Its a bit hard for me to make judgment unless I did remote session to see for myself. I can only tell you what always worked for me in the past...now, I get your argument, but I believe key is to figure out where the cluster is still referenced. I would not worry about members necessarily.

genisis__
Leader Leader
Leader

sounds like you need a TAC case here, also ensure you have a snapshot before deleting anything using dbedit.

nmelay
Collaborator

I second this.

Your cluster object is corrupt, TAC has a script for this.

0 Kudos
Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

Hi

Apologies but this is unfortunately an issue that sometimes occurs, and we are working on a fix and solution for future JHFs.

In the meantime, as suggested please contact TAC.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events