Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the_rock
Legend
Legend
Jump to solution

Deleting only specific revision on the mgmt server

Hey guys,

I know this may sound like a really silly question, but I spent couple of hours trying to figure it out and got nowhere. Customer asked me, is there any way to say delete only SPECIFIC revision on their mgmt server, rather then when you click purge from smart console when on manage and settings -> sessions -> revisions, which would delete that revision and anything below it.

I know in R77.xx versions and even before, you could easily delete any given revision.

Is that possible in R80+ versions at all?

Cheers,

Andy

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Revisions stored the entire configuration in R77.x and earlier, in R8x only the delta from the previous session is stored.
Considering the current revision is dependent on all previous revisions, it's not possible to delete a single revision without deleting the prior published revisions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Revisions stored the entire configuration in R77.x and earlier, in R8x only the delta from the previous session is stored.
Considering the current revision is dependent on all previous revisions, it's not possible to delete a single revision without deleting the prior published revisions.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Ok, I sort of figured, thanks for confirming! 🙂

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events