Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biskit
Advisor
Jump to solution

Custom Reports Not Visible To Other Administrators

Hi all,

I've created a custom report, but when other administrators log in, that report is not in the Reports list for them to view.  How do I make my custom report available to all other SmartConsole administrators?

Thanks,

Matt

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Pedro_Espindola
Advisor

I believe this is not possible, but you can export the report template and send it to the other administrators:

In a "New tab", select the report > click Actions > Export Template

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Pedro_Espindola
Advisor

I believe this is not possible, but you can export the report template and send it to the other administrators:

In a "New tab", select the report > click Actions > Export Template

0 Kudos
biskit
Advisor

Thanks, just tried the Export/Import and that works.  Bit of a random way of doing things, but all good now Smiley Happy  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

From R80.10 all custom reports and schedules are personal, why nobody knows yet, but this will be resolved in a later version.

The best way to resolve this is to use a special reporting user, as you then only have 1 set of reports and schedules. That way all can also see what reports have been schduled and not every admin runs the same reports every week.

In a multi domain environment this is even worse, customers asking admin 1 for a report, he is not handling the next request from same customer but admin 2 does not see the previous created scheduled report and starts over again, result customer receives 2 reports, the first that was " faulty" and the right one.

Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos
biskit
Advisor

Good insight!  I haven't upgraded my MDM to R80.10 yet.  In light of that major shortcoming I'll hold off for a later release.  I wonder if R80.20-M1 fixes this?  Must check.....

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events