Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luke_Abrams
Participant

Checkpoint Compliance report compatibility

Does anyone know if there are plans to make the 1600 series firewalls compatible with the Compliance blade/report?  It's difficult to use anymore since  I have to filter through so many items that are marked as poor when it is just triggered by my 1600 series devices. I am on the latest firmware but still so many items. My other clusters seem to be good for all of the marked items.   I really liked using this to keep things in check before but now it has almost become unusable. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Good point. Just to share my own feedback about this blade...I do like it, but I find some things are really not needed and are sort of trivial. It would be nice if all sorts of models were included in report, thats definitely valid.

0 Kudos
Corinne_Vakulen
Employee
Employee

Hello Luke,

Currently (up to R81.20) Compliance is not supported with all features on SMBs.

I am glad to announce though that Compliance full functionality will be supported from R82 release (probably next year). Existing Gaia OS BPs will handle SMB gateways seamlessly. We mapped all relevant SMB checks and made sure that Gaia BPs will know the difference between the gateway OS types and make the relevant checks.

Stay tuned !

Corinne

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

@RobertoQ do you have any specific advice on how to handle SMB devices on the Compliance Blade?

RobertoQ
Employee
Employee

You can disable some of the checks for SMB as a way to clean up the report, but the best alternative would be to migrate to R82 release when available. It will bring full support for SMB without the need of all the cleanup.

Luke_Abrams
Participant

Is there any rough tentative dates on when I could upgrade my smartconsole to R82?  I know you can't be specific on dates, just wasn't sure when I hear next year is that January, July, December?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

R81.20 is the next release and is currently planned for Q3 2022.
R81.30 (or possibly R82, I've heard both names being used) is expected next year.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events