Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HoldTheDoor
Explorer

Can not get the IP interface on the SMS cluster.

Hello,

I have set up 2 Checkpoint 6900 devices as a cluster. After successfully configuring the cluster, I tried to get the interface without topology, but all of the IP addresses of the second Checkpoint security were disabled. I have searched, but found nothing relevant to this error. If anyone knows how to fix this, please kindly help.

I have sent the errors as an attachment.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Are you actively working on this with TAC?

Indeed the topology (Virtual IP column) shown looks incorrect, but what clusterxl mode are you using?

Most of those should likely show clustered (VIPs) and Mgmt as "private"... basically the opposite to it currently appears. 

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
HoldTheDoor
Explorer

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your comment. For now, I am still not working with TAC. You are correct about the Virtual IP column. I have already configured the Virtual IP, but the picture shows that the virtual interface is disappearing when I try to get the interface with topology. I am using High Availability for ClusterXL, and I think it may be a bug. I tried to download the hotfix from the link https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Jumbo_HFA/R81.10/R81.10/R81.10_Downloads.htm, but after importing it to my Checkpoint R81.10 take 335, it shows that it is not compatible.

Do you have any other ideas?

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

To confirm currently there is no JHF installed on either the Mgmt or Gateways?

Let's address that first...

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
HoldTheDoor
Explorer

Hi Chris.

No, the Jumbo Hotfix has not been installed on either the management or security components.

I am running a standalone deployment, which means that the management and security components are not distributed.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events