Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matlu
Advisor
Jump to solution

Automatic SMS Reports

Good morning, everyone. 🙂

A question, I have a ClusterXL in version R81.10, hooked to a SMS in the same version.

We have "customized" several reports that are sent automatically to my corporate email.

The report, shows you data of the last 7 days, and is usually sent in the "early morning hours" of each day.

I am currently having problems accessing my email account, and I need to "get" the reports that Checkpoint sent me today in the early hours of the morning (the automatic report that is sent daily), but I am looking in the SmartConsole, also in the SmartView, and I can't find those reports.

I have the impression that the equipment does not store them.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the automatic reports sent by the SMS, or is it not possible?

Regards.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You should be able to trigger a new report and get that sent to you.
Unfortunately, I don't believe we store a generated report that was previously sent. 

View solution in original post

(1)
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You should be able to trigger a new report and get that sent to you.
Unfortunately, I don't believe we store a generated report that was previously sent. 

(1)
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I had client with same issue and TAC also confirmed that previously sent reports sadly cant be generated, so @PhoneBoy is 100% correct. You may want to contact TAC to see if there are any other options available.

Andy

0 Kudos
Matlu
Advisor

Your answers are enough for me.

Hahaha.

The customer must "understand". 😄

I couldn't find anything in the SmartConsole that would lead me to those reports that have already been sent.

Everything makes more sense now. 🙂

Thank you.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Here comes my corny joke bro...for you, NO charge...EXCEPT iphone charge ; - )

Andy

0 Kudos
(1)
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Bro...haha, dont be marking my jokes as solution LOL

I already marked phoneboy's answer, which is 100% right.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events