Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SerB
Explorer

A bug with ICA 75.30 multidomain manager server fresh install.

A bug with ICA 75.30 multidomain manager server fresh install.

I have a customer who has got 75.30 MDSM. I tried to install this version in a lab environment, but there is the time bug with ICA.
I've tried everything.. I installed the server with time before 01-24-2018 it works well but I can't change its time.
If I change the time from 2018 year to 2020 it stops working. Now I have a problem I can't use it with the time in the past because I can't install trial license.
In other words I have to reinstall all lab environment every 15 days. And I have some certificates issues that I have to test and I can't do it with year 2018.
Has anyone found any solution how to bypass this bug with version 75+? I found a solution for 77 version, but I can't find anything for 75 version.

The sk122612 How to deal with this bug in 77 version.

The screen with the error that I made during the installation with the year 2020. And there is no trouble when I enter the year 2018.

ICA bug.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Hold on, you are running R75.30, still? SUpport for this version ended in 2015. It was never ever supported with ICA. 

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The bug is with the generation of the ICA which tries to do current date plus 20 years, which exceeds the Unix epoch.
Not sure why you can't set the correct date for the initial install, forward the date to present, THEN install a current evaluation license.

In any case R75.30 is long since End of Support.
0 Kudos
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

Just set the date back to somewhere in jan 2018 and you can do whatever you need to do. I have been there a while back to migrate a couple of R71.30 CMA's. Next step with the R77 is the same, just set the date back and your migration will just work fine.
Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos
SerB
Explorer

It seems like there was a license issue. I reinstalled MD yesterday and entered the license and it's working fine now. Thank you for your answers.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events