We plan to move our secondary datacenter to another location.
We would like to shut down the Maestro environment (single SG, dual mho, dual site, R80.20SP + R80.30SP) properly to avoid any issues/corruptions afterwards.
This is how I would like to tackle the situation:
- Move active VS’es from site B to site A (VSX VSLS – command: ??? )
- We set site B down (command: ‘set chassis high-availability id 2 down’)
- Disconnect the site sync cables
- Shut down gateways
- Shut down orchestrators
- Disconnect all cables
Then, move appliances to new datacenter and ...
- Connect cables (but not the site sync)
- Boot up orchestrators
- Boot up gateways
- Check health (command: ‘asg monitor -v’)
- Connect the site sync cables
- Set site B active (command: ‘set chassis high-availability id 2 up’)
- Redistribute VS’es between both sites (command: ???)
Does it makes sense? Any improvements? Caveats?