Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fjulianom
Advisor
Jump to solution

CPUSE missing on gateways

Hi community,

I want to install a hotfix in one of Maestro gateways, but when I go via WebUI, I don't see the CPUSE section:

cpuse_missing.png

I am new in Maestro, I don't know if this is normal behaviour on Maestro gateways, or if I need to install a CPUSE Deployment Agent?

Regards,

Julián

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nir_Shamir
Employee Employee
Employee

you need to download the JHF from the support site and install it manually , according to the instructions in Maestro Admin guide

View solution in original post

6 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Are you connected to one of the appliances? You need to do that from the Orchestrator WebUI. 

fjulianom
Advisor

Hi,

Yes, that was connected to one of the appliances. The Orchestrator is the SMS? I see this in SmartConsole:

cpuse_missing_2.png

And when I connect to the WebUI of the SMS I can see the CPUSE section:

cpuse_missing_3.png

But I think this is not the orchestrator. Is it possible my customer has two gateways and a SMS without an orchestrator? Or maybe it has an orchestrator and is not visible on SmartConsole?

Regards,

Julián

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

What @Nir_Shamir is 100% true. Im not Maestro expert by any means either, but I recall this when PS guy was helping a customer with Maestro few years back.

Andy

0 Kudos
Nir_Shamir
Employee Employee
Employee

you need to download the JHF from the support site and install it manually , according to the instructions in Maestro Admin guide

fjulianom
Advisor

OK, thanks a lot guys!

Regards,

Julián

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Glad we can help!

0 Kudos