cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_Val_
Admin
Admin

White Paper - Securing Industrial Control Systems - Check Point AAD

Securing Industrial Control Systems Check Point AAD (Anomaly and Asset Detection) Mapped to NISTIR 8219 Behavioural Anomaly

Author

@Mark_Barnes 

Abstract:

The US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE), in conjunction with NIST’s Engineering Laboratory (EL) recently released a draft paper, Interagency Report 8219 - named: “Securing Manufacturing Industrial Control Systems: Behavioural Anomaly Detection (BAD)”, putting forth the idea that anomaly detection is an essential tool for owners of Industrial Control Systems (ICS) to identify, mitigate and remediate Cyber threats to Operational Technology (OT) environments.

The goal of this document is to raise awareness of a Check Point tool, Asset and Anomaly Detection (AAD), available to ICS owners, both government and commercial and to compare the Check Point solution to the ideas put forth in the NIST paper.

For the full list of White Papers, go here

5 Replies
sukrui
Participant
Participant

Hello ,

How can we test Checkpoint AAD solution. I couldn't fine any documents anywhere. 

Is there iso file or other?

0 Kudos
Shlomi_Feldman
Employee
Employee

Hi Sukrui,

I would be happy to provide you all the documents and an ISO to test the solution.

please contact me offline and let take the issue ahead

0 Kudos
David_Marco
Explorer

Hi Shlomi,

could you please provide me some info about the AAD solution? ISO, documents, etc.

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks you very much.

0 Kudos
sukrui
Participant
Participant

Hi Shlomi,

How can I contact with you offline?

0 Kudos
Shlomi_Feldman
Employee
Employee

easy

shlomif@checkpoint.com

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events