Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sigbjorn
Advisor
Advisor

Infinity Portal API - Authentication issue

Hi,

In the past, I've automated everything from management to gateway deployments, but for some reason the cloud native infiniti portal beats me.

I'm trying to do something as simple as querying the MSSP usage reports, but can't get past the authentication. 

The first bit worked as expected from the (very little) documentation i found.

I create an API key in our top level MSSP account, and sent a post request to "https://cloudinfra-gw.portal.checkpoint.com/auth/external"

For the API key i used the service "Email & Collaboration" which is the service we're mainly utilizing. I couldn't seem to find a better general service for the Infiniti API's. (So this might be my main issue.)

This bit is ok, I get my expected bearer token in return.

Decoding the token, it looks proper to me.

{ "alg": "RS256", "typ": "JWT" }.{ "tenantId": "---", "csrf": "---", "sessionId": "----", "clientId": "---", "description": "AutoLicense", "appId": "12345678-3333-1234-1234-123456789123", "role": "Admin", "roles": [], "scope": null, "issuedBy": null, "authType": "EXTERNAL", "cookieVersion": "7", "iat": 1719898994, "exp": 1719900794 }

Next, I've tried to query different API's, in different fashions, but just can't make it work.

What I except to do:

Post a GET request to "https://cloudinfra-gw.portal.checkpoint.com/api/v1/tenant/usageReport?tenantId=<tenantId>&month=06&year=2024&isSummurized=false" with the Headers: { "Authorization": "Bearer eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1N..." }  

But whatever I try, I only get { "success": false, "message": "Authentication required", "forceLogout": true } in return.

Can anyone see what I'm missing out on here? Or point me to a more complete documentation with examples?

I've based this of the documentation found here; infinity-portal-api | 1.0.6 | Check-Point | SwaggerHub

0 Kudos
0 Replies
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events