Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luis_Miguel_Mig
Advisor

smartconsole's gateway status

is there any way to tweak the gateway status icon behavior and filter out specific errors or blades that can cause the gateway color to go red?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Not that I’m aware of.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Most likely not. But, check out my post below about similar issue, see if it helps.

Andy

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Management/Status-warning-for-mgmt-server-object/m-p/225125/emcs...

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

If you can send us a screenshot of the error, Im sure we can assist in fixing it.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
JozkoMrkvicka
Mentor
Mentor

You can only sort the status within Gateways and Servers from management. Once sorted, you will see which gateways have red, yellow or green status. You still need to hover on or open each gateway one by one to find reason of red/yellow status.

Kind regards,
Jozko Mrkvicka
0 Kudos
Luis_Miguel_Mig
Advisor

The gateway is red because the IPS license has expired - I only use the IPS blade for the the core protections.
I am very aware that the IPS license has expired and it is not an issue in my environment, so I would like the gateway status to be red so it doesn't hide other issues that may arise in the future.

So that is why I was wondering if there is a way to filter out blade related checks or license related checks that may be related with the gateway icon status

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

O right, I remember post about that. Honestly, I would be shocked if there was a way to hide that or filter it out. Maybe you can ask TAC, see what they say.

Andy

0 Kudos
JozkoMrkvicka
Mentor
Mentor

I see.

Maybe you can open RFE to somehow ignore the latest error/warning so it wont be seen in the status as problem.

On the other side, if IPS license is expired and you dont plan to extend it, just disable IPS blade and you will get green status 😛 

Kind regards,
Jozko Mrkvicka
(1)
the_rock
Legend
Legend

As I said before, I dont care what anyone says, you are a GENIUS! @JozkoMrkvicka  😉

Andy

0 Kudos
Luis_Miguel_Mig
Advisor

That would be too easy. 😉 I need the IPS blade on.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Well, I hate to put it this way, but as the saying goes...you cant have it both ways mate lol

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events