Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dilmurat_Zakiro
Participant

backup and sync application cannot reach internet via proxy server (Checkpoint)

my checkpoint proxy server can redirect only tcp/80 and tcp/443. as far as i know goodle drive application uses additional protocol tcp/5222. what should i do to run my goodle drive application? is there another solution to run google drive with using only tcp/80 and tcp/443.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Dilmurat_Zakiro
Participant

i dont need access to google drive via proxy server. we need to run application on windows....

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Do you have your Check Point gateway configured as an explicit proxy on your PC?

0 Kudos
Hugo_vd_Kooij
Advisor

Google drive does not accept HTTPS intercepted traffic. The certificate is no longer valid that way.

If ony I had put that document in my bookmarks that tells you how to insert your HTTPS intercept certificate into the Google Drive application.

<< We make miracles happen while you wait. The impossible jobs take just a wee bit longer. >>
JuanMora
Explorer

Is there any solution to this problem, when we activate https inspections in R80.20, Download Backup and Sync does not work

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

bypass

0 Kudos
JuanMora
Explorer

Good morning, these are the tests done:

Https enabled

JuanMora_0-1588603577059.png

These are the firewall policies.

JuanMora_1-1588603577066.png

The problem when I enable google bypass, it doesn't block youtube. 

if i put the youtbe block rule at start it blocks me backup and sync application

imagen 1.JPG

The client's requirement is to block all YouTube and enable only 3 specific videos. backup and sync application should work

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events