cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create a Post
Highlighted

backup and sync application cannot reach internet via proxy server (Checkpoint)

my checkpoint proxy server can redirect only tcp/80 and tcp/443. as far as i know goodle drive application uses additional protocol tcp/5222. what should i do to run my goodle drive application? is there another solution to run google drive with using only tcp/80 and tcp/443.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: backup and sync application cannot reach internet via proxy server (Checkpoint)

i dont need access to google drive via proxy server. we need to run application on windows....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Admin
Admin

Re: backup and sync application cannot reach internet via proxy server (Checkpoint)

Do you have your Check Point gateway configured as an explicit proxy on your PC?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Google drive does not accept HTTPS intercepted traffic. The certificate is no longer valid that way.

If ony I had put that document in my bookmarks that tells you how to insert your HTTPS intercept certificate into the Google Drive application.

Highlighted
Ivory

Is there any solution to this problem, when we activate https inspections in R80.20, Download Backup and Sync does not work

0 Kudos
Highlighted

bypass

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ivory

Good morning, these are the tests done:

Https enabled

JuanMora_0-1588603577059.png

These are the firewall policies.

JuanMora_1-1588603577066.png

The problem when I enable google bypass, it doesn't block youtube. 

if i put the youtbe block rule at start it blocks me backup and sync application

imagen 1.JPG

The client's requirement is to block all YouTube and enable only 3 specific videos. backup and sync application should work

0 Kudos