cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gamp
Participant

VPN endpoint can´t access a webpage.

Greetings to all

I don't know if the title explains the inconvenience well.

But well, the situation is that when users perform VPN connectivity endpoint security... have an inconvenience in being able to access a portal that is published in azure.. However you open a browser and you can seamlessly navigate to YouTube, Gmail, outlook, Netflix any site you want to be in VPN endpoint connect... but 1 page that is published in azure we can not access.

That you understand that it could happen and if some of them happened to him this..

I have performed all the tests and rules necessary to reach that portal when users are connected by VPN but there are no successes.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

We’re going to need a LOT more details about your configuration.
Lets start with version/JHF of gateway, version of VPN client, what is your precise encryption domain, are you using “route all traffic” to force traffic through your gateway.
What is the precise behavior experienced by the end user?
What information do you see in the logs when the user tries to access this portal?
Have you tried a simple traceroute to the site to see what happens?
Screenshots of any of the above or anything you observed that might provide a clue?

Basically the more details you can provide, the more likely we’ll be able to assist.
If you don’t want to share the details publicly, I suggest a TAC case.

gamp
Participant

well admin, thank you very much I will open a TAC and make all that comments and that way I will look for the solution.

thks 

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

That said I think we’d all be curious what is causing the issue.
If you could report back afterwords, maybe it’ll help someone else.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events