I have implemented a VPN-SSL Portal with native applications. I created some "Downloaded-from-Gateway application" successfully, for example with windows executables: vncviewer, radmin, etc...
In order to accomplish this task I followed:
Native Applications for Client-Based Access
I have used this tools:
- Cameyo free packager: In order to build a portable executable.
Cameyo Packager - Cameyo
- Makecab via CMD to get the cab file:
MakeCab Create .CAB file - Windows CMD - SS64.com
- Copy both your downloaded-from-gateway application file and the
.cab file you created to the gateway machine at:
- Change the application file permissions to read, write and execute.
- Run the Check Point Database Tool
GuiDBedit.exe from the directory where SmartConsole is installed (in the same installation directory as SmartDashboard).
- Log in to the Security Management Server.
- Select Table > Other > embedded_applications.
embedded_applications table shows.
- In the right side pane, right-click and select New.
- In the Object field, enter a name for the new downloaded-from-gateway application.
- Specify the characteristics of the new downloaded-from-gateway application.
Now I am trying to create a heavier application application (NMS client for TETRA systems), but I am having problems with it. I have followed the same procedure.
When I run the ssl extender and run the NMS application:
Security advice to run unknown application editor on \Temp path:
And then nothing happens.
Perhaps it is about the tool used for creating the single exe... Which tools do you usually use for this purpose?
Thank you in advance.