I upgrade my checkpoint from 80.40 to 81.10 and after upgraded i got error below if i use latest IPS version, but if i use old IPS the threat policy is successfull.
- amw_load_copy_file_to_local: cpFileCopy() failed to copy file sd_updates
- amw_load_copy_file_to_local: amw_load_copy_file_to_local() sd_updates failed from /opt/CPsuite-R81.10/fw1/tmp/install_policy/d381d0a2-9336-4e10-a181-32cbe182b6b0/FW1/conf/install_manager_tmp/ANTIMALWARE_CURRENTVERCMP/conf to /opt/CPsuite-R81.10/fw1/state/local/AMW.tmp dst file anme
- amw_load_add_state_files: amw_load_copy_file_to_local() failed, file=sd_updates
- amw_load: amw_load_add_state_files() failed
- Operation was unsuccessful.