Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henry_shih
Explorer

SMS provider in DynamicID settings

We would like to select a SMS provider and add it to SMS dynamicID for 2FA.

Does anyone have a successful story of using DynamicID and would like to share their story? Who are those SMS provides? How do you configure the SMS provider information (format and syntax) in DynamicID? 

Please see the attached file for the SMS settings.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Not sure this is even a Check Point related topic. F2A here is handled by a third party. Do I miss anything?

0 Kudos
henry_shih
Explorer

Yes, Check Point uses a SMS provider (third party) to delivery the 6-digits code generated from Check Point DynamicID. Do you know whom do you use as the working (compatible) SMS provider. We have selected Twilio, but it doesn't work. 

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

At least from what I've seen in a couple of TAC cases, Clickatell seems to work.
That said, I'll get someone from R&D to weigh in and see what we've actually tested.

0 Kudos
henry_shih
Explorer

Thanks. We already have a TAC case (SR#6-0002891699). But I didn't get too much help from Check Point support. They asked me to talk to Twilio about the size of CLI file. My question for them is what the correct format/syntax to add  in DynamicID settings. We will select any SMS provides as long as it is working. But Check Point support can't provide us a successful story of using DynamicID. 

0 Kudos
henry_shih
Explorer

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events