Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cvijetin-Chris
Contributor
Jump to solution

Question regarding CCTE Exam Versions

Hi everybody

I have a short question:

Is there a major difference between CCTE Exam Version 156-586 (covering R81.10) and Version 156-587 (covering R81.20)?

Many thanks in advance, much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Chris

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
the_rock
Legend
Legend

By the way, I did the newest one last year and there were lots of debug questions. But like any exam, I always found if you read questions CAREFULLY, you will pass. I know easier said than done, but it works 🙂

Good luck!

Andy

View solution in original post

7 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Im not aware of much myself, but maybe someone else can confirm.

As always, tagging Tug to see what he says 🙂

@Jason_Tugwell 

Andy

0 Kudos
Cvijetin-Chris
Contributor

Thanks a lot Andy!

@Jason_Tugwell : Do you probably have some more information? I would highly appreciate your input.

Many thanks in advance.

KR, Chris

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

By the way, I did the newest one last year and there were lots of debug questions. But like any exam, I always found if you read questions CAREFULLY, you will pass. I know easier said than done, but it works 🙂

Good luck!

Andy

Cvijetin-Chris
Contributor

Thank you very Andy, much appreciated as always! 😃

the_rock
Legend
Legend

No problem! Or as my colleague would say, new abbreviation...FYFOC = for you, free of charge

People in their 20s, always new abbreviations and memes lol

Sometimes I wonder how we all grew up when best TV you could get weighed 150 lbs and no cell phones or tablets 😂😂

Andy

0 Kudos
Cvijetin-Chris
Contributor

Hahaha, I'm with you on this one. My childhood took place in the 90s, growing up with VHS and CDs. Its limited accessibility back then, however, really made us appreciate its consumption. Whereas, today, everything can be easily streamed and skipped - sadly, this kind of consumerism reflects itself (negatively) on the quality of today's music, movies, series etc...

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Same here brother. I been literally all over the world and there are places you see where people sleep on a makeshift "bed" in a house made of who knows what, but they still smile, because they know life is about being nice to others. And what do kids in developed countries complain about? Mom, I hate you, you bought me Iphone 14 and not 15. Maddening, I tell you.

My love for travel comes from personal story that happened in war, but I dont like to tell it publicly, as it has sad ending, but happy to share privately.

I always say...no matter where in the world you go, people are exactly the same, its stupid politicians that make them look bad, I really mean that.

Best,

Andy

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events