This limits the use somewhat. If we also consider that the following do not work.
Security Gateway does not support these features when you install a NVIDIA 2-port 100G Card:
-IPv6 traffic (do not enable the IPv6 support in Gaia on the host appliance).
- ClusterXL in the Load Sharing mode or Active-Active mode.
- VSX mode.
- SecureXL Drop Templates (see sk153832).
- Rate Limiting rules for DoS Mitigation configured with the commands 'fwaccel dos deny' and 'fwaccel dos allow' (see sk112454).
- Jumbo Frames.
- 802.1Q Tunneling (Q-in-Q).
- VRRP Cluster.
- To create a Bond Interface that accelerates traffic, you must use the physical ports of the same NVIDIA 2-port 100G Card.
- When you change the state of one physical port in a Bond Interface to down / up, the other physical port in the Bond Interface also changes its state to down / up.
➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE