cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matlu
Advisor

Problem with access to WebService

Hello, everyone.

We currently have a Cluster R81.10, in which we are having problems consuming a web service, which is on the Internet.

The destination is the IP 38.43.137.39 (tied to the domain (apostillaconsulta.rree.gob.pe).

In the logs, I see the following.

ERR2.pngERR1.png

I do not see "dropped" packets in the logs,
What I see are "Accepted" packages, but when I check the LOG, it sends me to check the sk113479.

My question is "why"?

Has anyone had any similar experience?

It is worth mentioning that on top of the Firewall Cluster we have, we have an AntiDDos service in the cloud.

Can the AntiDDos be the cause of my client's network having the experience that the web service "does not load"?

Greetings.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey bro,

I remember working with customer once and TAC T3 guy was on the phone and we encountered exact same issue, related to same sk you provided. Its essentially fancy way of telling you its NOT cp issue lol

Anyway, that time, turned out to be some service running on the other end that was preventing the connection.

Andy

0 Kudos
Matlu
Advisor

I have read the contents of the SK, and it is clarifying the doubts, but I have a concern, with the famous "CPNotEnoughDataForRuleMatch".

This, can it be an "informative" message only?

I have working separate layers, FW layer + APPC&URLF layer.

And at least the log, when I open it and check, in the APPC&URLF layer, it "matches" with the CPNotEnoughDataForRuleMatch message.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Im not 100% sure of the meaning of that message, but Im fairly certain it simply implies that 3-eay handshake is not completing. SYN-SYNACK-...nothing

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events