cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asdfuipo
Explorer

Mobile Access VPN Portal Always Loads GAIA

Hi All,

I am trying to setup a test lab with Mobile Access VPN, running R81.20. My Checkpoint VM has just two interfaces (192.168.10.10, 192.168.20.10). I would like to have the GAIA management portal accessible on one and Mobile Access VPN on the other.

I have followed a few different guides on setting up Mobile Access VPN, but I always get stuck.

No matter what I do every URL on both interfaces always loads the GAIA management portal. I have tried setting the "Main URL" under "Platform Portal" on the gateway but this makes no difference.

Is there a more detailed guide on how to configure Mobile Access VPN from scratch? Or am I just doing something else wrong here?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Are you specifying /sslvpn as part of the URL?
This is noted in the product documentation: https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/R81.20/WebAdminGuides/EN/CP_R81.20_MobileAccess_AdminGuide/Cont...

By default, all portals (Gaia WebUI, SSL VPN, others) use the same IP and the correct portal is used based on URL.
Not sure you can change the requirement to use /sslvpn as part of the URL, even if multiportal is disabled.

asdfuipo
Explorer

Apologies, I should have specified. Yes I am requesting /sslvpn. Every URL loads the GAIA management portal, even ones that I would expect to 404 like /asdf.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I'd start with troubleshooting Multiportal: https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk87920 
Based on what you find there, we can suggest other steps.

0 Kudos
asdfuipo
Explorer

sslvpn is not showing up when I run "mpclient list". Checking in SmartView it definitely seems like it is enabled, the box is checked and "Mobile Access" appears under "Access Blades". Is there something extra I need to do to get it configured and enabled with the MultiPortal Daemon?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Easy to fix...change web ui port.

clish -> set web ssl-port 4434

yes

save config

exit

Also change in smart console, push policy

Andy

Screenshot_1.png

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events