Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abhishek_Kumar1
Collaborator
Jump to solution

MDS to SMS migration

Hi All 

I am getting below error while migration one domain from MDS to SMS, I tried to search this object in Database, but did not found.

if any one face same issue please let me know if you have any fix for this.

Failed to migrate_import_domain: Failed: com.checkpoint.management.coresvc.ObjectNotFoundException: Object not found - [41e821a0-3720-11e3-aa6e-0800200c9fde]

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Abhishek_Kumar1
Collaborator

Thanks for your response.

I have removed the unused VPN community object from source (MDS) then export the database, then we are able to import database in my SMS.

so solution is, before exporting domain database, we have to remove unused VPN community.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

Please look at https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk176485

Migrate export fails with "Object not Found"

Can you find the problematic object using the UID given in the error? Maybe try deleting it before the migrate and creating it again afterwards? 

However looking at other cases opened with TAC each case usually ends with a specific solution so I suggest opening a support ticket.

0 Kudos
Abhishek_Kumar1
Collaborator

Thanks for your response.

I have removed the unused VPN community object from source (MDS) then export the database, then we are able to import database in my SMS.

so solution is, before exporting domain database, we have to remove unused VPN community.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events