Did you mean: 
Chinmaya_Naik
Advisor

Jumbo Hotfix import issue (Correct Package) Need RCA

Dear Checkmates:

GAIA OS R81 

File Name : Check_Point_R81_JUMBO_HF_MAIN_Bundle_T77_FULL.tar

DeploymentAgent_000002267_1.tgz  

I firtst installed the Jumbo Hotfix take_77 in R81 Security Management Server sucessfully.

hotfix imort issue_1.png

But Now both cluster members not importing the same file only getting below error why ?????

hotfix imort issue_2.png_________________________________________________________

Below is the solution base on my observation but I want to know the Root Cause:

1. Change the browsers because we successfully installed the Jumbo Hotfix In Mgmt Server using Chrome browser and gateway we accessing using internet explorer that might be one reason.

3. Sometimes might be chances that hotfix Installation process stuck in between so the best part is use CLI method by transfer the package using SCP tool  and then go to CLI to installed the Jumbo Hotfix and this one I already tested with multiple of customer environments.

5. If import is not happened then the best part is again download the Jumbo Hotfix package from GAIA WebUI and this will resolve the issue because after download using WebUI it’s imported already.

7. Check and cross verify the MD5 value because some time that might be a chance that file may corrupted so verify the MD5 value using MD5 application or other resources , 

Let me known everyone thougts.

@Chinmaya_Naik 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Based on your screenshot, 2nd one shows that invalid file was being imported, thats why it would not accept it.

0 Kudos
Chinmaya_Naik
Advisor

@the_rock  Thanks for your reply.

I already tested and I used the same file multiple times but still the same error.Even I try in two gateways.

@Chinmaya_Naik 

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Are you able to do remote session in say 2 hours? I really want to see this for myself.

Chinmaya_Naik
Advisor

@the_rock 

Thank you very much for your reply and really like this level of curiosity.

I am from INDIA and currently its night time not in session so I am sorry cant provide.

But I will keep you post the solution output which I mentioned after I performed.

@Chinmaya_Naik 

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Sure thing.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events