cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

Issues accessing PRO support

Hi All,

Since yesterday I've been battling to access my PRO support reports.  I can access my accounts screen, but as soon as I click "View Report" it shows me the PRO report for a second or two then reverts back to the "Accounts Covered" page.

I've tried multiple different browsers across multiple different machines, Incognito mode etc. but see same behavior in all scenarios.  Anyone else seeing similar symptoms?

Busy logging a ticket but though I'd ask here as well.

Thanks,
Ruan

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

@Katya  Is this something that you are able to comment on?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

It sounds dumb, but please open a TAC request. 

@MorganRayvals will take care of you 

Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

Hey Val, spot on, I do have a ticket open with TAC for this:-)

0 Kudos
MorganRayvals
Employee
Employee

Hi Ruan, 

I appologize for this issue you are experiencing when trying to access your PRO report.  We are currently investigating the issue internally.  In the future, please feel freee to reach our shared mailbox-- contact_pro@checkpoint.com with any questions or concerns related to PRO Support. We will be happy to assist you. Please feel free to write us today and I will keep you updated on progress. 

Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

Hi Morgan, thanks so much for reaching out - I will send you a mail on the above address.

0 Kudos
Lloyd_Braun
Collaborator

Yeah, I'm seeing issues with PRO reports today as well. Cannot select any report period, the calendar is greyed out.

0 Kudos
Katya
Employee
Employee

Hello @Lloyd_Braun , could you please email us @ contact_PRO@checkpoint.com so that we can verify with your report?  I have checked and we do not see any issues with the report loading today, so I would like to check yours specifically.  Thank you, Katya

0 Kudos
Lloyd_Braun
Collaborator

They're showing up now. I'm set. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Katya
Employee
Employee

Great to hear!  Thanks for letting me know

0 Kudos
Katya
Employee
Employee

Hi Ruan, I have opened up a ticket with our internal team to correct the issue with your account.  I was able to replicate it, and show that other user accounts are not having this issue.  I will email you directly with the details.  Thanks!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events