Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marki
Contributor

Is there a problem with the website / support portal ??

I'm getting SSL errors intermittently for a few hours already...

sslcp.jpg

0 Kudos
6 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I had not seen that message myself as of yet. Are you using https inspection? I noticed yesterday when I tried to log in that it would log me in, but then kicked me out literally 20 seconds later, but today is fine.

Andy

0 Kudos
marki
Contributor

No, no SSL interception.

Supportportal pages are also only loading text, no CSS and no images, intermittently.  These seem to be served by "sc1" which is posing the problem.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Odd...works for me fine. I had not seen or heard any complaints today at all. Can you ensure you are not connected to any 3rd party open source VPN client (seen that cause problems like this before)?

Andy

0 Kudos
Timothy_Hall
Champion Champion
Champion

Are you getting a "Human Verification" string in your browsing tab when this happens?  They have their CloudFront service security turned up a bit too high for the support center site, and I've been getting logged off while in middle of browsing many pages with this message, and occasionally being forced to solve a CAPTCHA.  Wondering if that messed up your TLS/SSL connection.

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

@Timothy_Hall there is a reason for that, just in case. I can elaborate on that privately if you want.

0 Kudos
marki
Contributor

Yeah indeed I've seen that in the window's title intermittently but I was never presented with one.

Maybe our proxy was blocking that part, and then the rest no longer loaded. But that's only a theory.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)